To all InCare customers
As COVID-19, otherwise known as the Coronavirus, continues to spread around the world, we have taken measures to ensure that our team is protected and that we are still here for you. When the need arises for an onsite visit, they will be required to comply with the CDC’s recommended safeguards pertaining to social distancing, and to use disposable gloves, hand sanitizers, and common sense.
We have also implemented the following as extra precautions to avoid the spread of the Coronavirus.
- All employees are required to stay home if they are sick.
- In the event that our team members are required to work from home, they all have secure, remote access to all of our systems and have the ability to serve you as if they were in the office.
- Our phones have the capability to transfer and forward information so that you are able to access our team members as you normally would.
- Our offices have increased janitorial visits and all common surfaces are disinfected frequently.
- If an onsite visit is required, the technician will use a hand sanitizer or put on disposable gloves when entering your office.
- Social distancing will be adhered to per CDC guidelines.
- All team members have been instructed to cover coughs and sneezes correctly.
We are committed to the protection of our employees, our clients, and our communities. Despite these uncertain times, InCare is here for you.
As we continue to charter these uncertain waters, we are here to assist and support you!