Due to consistent growth, we’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join the InCare family.
We’re a computer networking company, MSP, and computer dealer based in Birmingham, Alabama, with offices in Montgomery, Alabama and Jackson, Mississippi.
If you have IT or sales experience, a passion for technology, and an indomitable drive to be the best, we’d like to talk to you!
View our open positions below, then submit your resume.
Inside Sales Representative
This individual will work with several designated account executives to assist in customer interaction, quote development, order processing, and customer relationship management. Candidates must have either practical experience in the technology industry or demonstrated inside sales experience. Strong computer operation skills and experience with financial and office applications are a requirement. Experience with Great Plains accounting software will be given extra consideration.
IT Sales Representative
We are currently seeking a highly skilled IT Sales Representative with the drive and determination to help us expand our client base. This position reports to our Director of Sales and Marketing. We are looking for an individual who is a closer and has a proven track record of generating sales, and is accustomed to earnings commensurate with their sales skills, experience and effort. If you have the experience and the fire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our Sales Representatives are responsible for establishing a new corporate client base through effective prospecting, as well as growing and developing opportunities with existing clients through exceptional relationship building. Candidates must be energetic and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell and strong desire to succeed. Maintaining accounts requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include defining client needs through product knowledge and positioning, and involves working with our Sales Engineers in the architecting of solutions. Responsibilities include identifying, forecasting and attaining sales objectives by providing technology based solutions.
Job duties include prospecting, qualifying and closing sales. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements is a necessity. Other requirements include ongoing training and manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with client and vendor contacts, and preparing and presenting detailed quotes and proposals.
Senior Systems Consultant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily activities of the assigned accounts
- Function as the customer’s single point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution for issues that have been escalated by the field service and support team (P1 Issues)
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee customer expectations are met
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer issues both pre- and post-delivery and provide status to clients as necessary
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for customer problems that cannot be resolved effectively
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on status and budget of on-going projects and agreements
- Assist the field service and support team in design and development tasks
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required
- Ensure that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that services and projects are delivered successfully through to production
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Escalate field service and support issues to the Team Lead as required
- Communicate escalated issues to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs
- Facilitate field service and support team meetings
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into ConnectWise
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Fortinet, CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong customer orientation
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Ready to apply?
Due to explosive growth, InCare Technologies, an industry-recognized IT services company, is seeking motivated sales reps for our Birmingham, Alabama, headquarters and Jackson, Mississippi, office. Are you a closer? A go-getter? Love IT and technology? Possess the...
Job seekers: beware fake job listings. Job listing scams have actually existed for a long time, per the FBI. However, the technology now being used by scammers along with their increased skill level are making the scam listings much more believable. And it's showing...
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we’re seeking new team members. We’re InCare Technologies, an industry-recognized IT managed service provider based in Birmingham, Alabama. We’re growing, and we’re seeking IT pros, passionate tech vets, and fearless...
InCare, a top IT managed service provider (MSP) headquartered in Birmingham Alabama, seeks a motivated and organized individual to join our growing team. InCare is a nationally ranked MSP that is devoted to enhancing our clients’ businesses through the usage of...
Do you have what it takes to be InCare's latest IT sales rep? InCare, an industry-recognized IT company and MSP (managed service provider), is seeking a new team member. We have an opening for an IT sales representative to join our sales team. This vital...
6 tips for avoiding phishing Phishing is one of the top tactics for cybercriminals. It’s a variety of deceptive techniques used to fool users into providing sensitive data, including passwords, banking and personal information, and more. Here are...